Buying a business can be complicated and risky. Potential purchases should be carefully planned and assessed to there is a strategic as well as cultural fit.
Additionally, the acquisition process can be complex, as operational, financial and regulatory factors combine to affect the final outcome.
We take into account your business and strategic goals when assisting our clients, to ensure you get the right result.
We can assist you through the whole process, from a review potential targets and undertaking any required due diligence, to assisting in the negotiation with vendors.
Our services include
- Asset valuations
- Relevant reviews and analysis
- Contract conditions (in conjunction with lawyers)
- Due diligence and financial verification reviews
- Liaising with finance providers
- Advice regarding appropriate business structuring
- Set up and implementation of accounting systems
- Identifying KPIs and implementing systems to measure them
- Formulating business budgets