From the end of March 2020 you will no longer be able to use your AUSkey to access ATO online services such as the Business Portal, and instead are required to set up a myGovID.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact the ATO and attend to this on your behalf.
As a Director of a trustee company or a partner in a partnership you may experience difficulties linking your business in RAM (Relationship Authorisation Manager). If this is the case, to link your business ABN in RAM you will need to:
- phone the ATO on 1300 287 539 and select option 3
- provide personal details as requested over phone to complete a proof-of-identity check
- checks will be completed to confirm your association to the business
- once confirmed, you’ll receive an email from the ATO with an authorisation code and summary of the authorisation request
- log into RAM using your myGovID to accept the request and complete the link.
If you have any difficulties with this process please contact Heather Thomas on 9421 1722.